Monday, October 28, 2013

Day 17 of Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt

You have got to be kidding me.  This day's target is Donkey Mong in Eridium Blight (this is a good way to get that achievement if for some reason you have yet to get it).  It took me forever for this guy to show up for the first and only time that I took him out.  Hopefully for this his spawn is way more common.  You know already that I will be playing this on True Vault Hunter Mode.  Today's reward is a launcher called the Hive.

Starting up I fast traveled to Eridium Blight.  Then I ran off to where it is saying he is.  The turret started to fire at me so I took it out and was welcomed by some loaders.  I took them out so I could build up my stacks so it would be easier to take out this target.  After I made it through the gateway and was attacked by Bullymongs.  So I took them out to build my stacks up even further.  I finally made my way to where Donkey Mong should be and the bastard was not there.  So I went into Ore Chasm and took out a wave then saved and quit and went back out.  Guy was still not there.  So I saved and quit once more and this time here was finally there.  It took only three times.  This guy went down kind of quick for me, didn't even used a full clip.  He dropped his Hive and this weapon is just weird.  I fired a round when the Rakk's were attacking me and I just had no clue what was happening.  Things were just exploding as they were coming at me.

Today's community goal is to take out 25000 Badass Savages.  In order to do this one you will need to play in the Sir Hammerlock DLC to find this guy.

I was going to try and find current winners from week one and week two, but it looks like all winners will be announce after this is all done.  And I still have not gotten credit for Knuckledragger.

No comments:

Post a Comment