Thursday, October 24, 2013

Travelling North on Route 14

So Trevor and Serena are outside by a swing set.  haha, I beat Trevor with only having seen 14 Pokemon in the Mountain region.  Now Serena wants a Pokemon Battle.  First up was Meowstic, I used Peck and then Fly.  Next up was Absol, I just used Fly again.  Last up was Chesnaught, so I used Flame Charge twice to finish the battle.  After the battle Shauna and then Tierno (they said he was at the Fighting Dojo, but I do not remember seeing him when I stopped in there earlier).  I guess there is a scary house by Laverre City that everyone wants to check out.  I guess I am game to that.  I found a Super Potion in this area, and an item ball with Rare Candy behind the swings.

In the swampy looking area I ran into a Stunisk and caught it.  Hidden in that area is a Tiny Mushroom.  I then ran into A Weepinbell and caught that.  Next wild Pokemon was Skorupi, which I caught.  And then I ran into a Carnivine which I caught.  Now I wasn't sure on whether to go left or right, so I went left and was challenged by Pokemon Ranger Melina with an Arbok, I used Peck two times followed by Tackle two times.  Next up was Pyroar, so I sent out Greninja and used Water Pulse.  To the left was an item ball with a Big Mushroom.  Next up was Pokemon Ranger Nash with a Goomy, I used Peck and then Tackle to take it out.
Say is this that strange lady?  She is challenging me.  Oh what is this crazyness.  Hex Maniac Anina looks like a nut.  First up was Litwick, I had to use Peck two times to take it out.  Last up was Haunter, I used Flame Charge then Peck to take it out.  I then ran into a Karrablast, dang it feinted.  I noticed that the right path did not link up so I circled back to follow the path on the right and found an item ball with a Cleanse Tag.  I finally caught a Karrablast.  Now I am back to where I was once before.  Now I ran into a Quagsire and caught it.  Then I ran into Pokemon Ranger Reed with Poliwhirl, I switched to Pikachu and used Thunderbolt.  Next up was Fraxure so I switched to Greninja and used Extrasensory and then Pound.  Last up was Loudred, I used Extrasensory and Pound to finish the fight.  Just to the left of him is an item ball with Hyper Potion.
I finally decided to evolve Pikachu at level 50 into a Raichu.  To the right was Fairy Tale Girl Imogen with Floette, I used Flame Charge then Peck.  Next up was Slurpuff, so I used Flame Charge, then Peck two times to take her out.  There was also a Roseli Berry tree over here and an item ball with Will-O-Wisp.  The Hex girl gave me the move Toxic for an apology.  I used surf to get an item ball with a Damp Rock in it.  Now to the left is the creepy house.

Shauna wants us to go inside, but Tierno is wimping out now.  It makes me automatically go in.  Who is this odd gentleman?  If I don't tip him after his story something scary might happen.  I wonder what?  Nothing happened, we just went outside and continued talking and about going to Laverre City.  To the south of the house there is a path.  Here I ran into Goomy and caught it.  A little further was an item ball with Spell Tag and a hidden revive.  Hey a wild Shelmet and I caught it.

Well now I just entered Laverre City.  What awaits me here I wonder?  Come join me on my next trip.

Don't forget to +1, follow and Comment.
I am thinking of changing my team up a little bit.  I would like to keep Greninja and Blaziken and probably Talonflame.  What should the other three be?  I have Linoone, Raichu and Lapras right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment