Saturday, October 19, 2013

Traveling Route 11 to Reflection Cave

The first thing that I did after stepping out of the Pokecenter was enter the Hotel next door.  There I received a new O-Power called Speed Power.  I then went to the right and in an enclosed field and found an item ball with a Timer Ball in it.  Moving out and up it went to a little cut scene.  What Team Flare is in town?  I noticed earlier an item ball to the left of the Pokecenter and found Soft Sand in it.  In one of the houses someone talks about how Pokemon don't evolve if they are holding an Everstone, so she gives me one.  Since the path on right was blocked by hikers I went to the center and saw an odd formation of rocks, they send out mystical powers.  I then moved on the left side and saw the Team Flare Grunt over there.  He was talking about something that would make them heppy and then he disappeared at a dead end with an ancient artifact.


Some lady said that she knew that secrets to the stones.  She thought it was some kind of calender.  After this I noticed that the path to the right has now opened.  As I was heading out of two Lucario came up to me again.  This time she wanted to battle me.  So I battled Leader Korrina and her two Lucario.  I used the move Water Pulse twice on and one and fell them both.  Then I moved on out to Route 11.

The first thing I did was run straight forward and fourn a Sitrus Berry Tree, so I picked up the Berry.  Having my Dowsing Maching out I found a Super Potion at odd spire.  My first battle was with Psychic Emanuel.  He had a Solosis, and I used round the pound to take it out, next was Sigilyph, Round did nothing, then he used a move that made my Linoone come out. Then I used headbutt twice and won the battle.

There was a lot of wild Pokemon battles.  The ones that I caught were; Chingling, Throh, Dedenne, female Nidoran from a hord, Nidorino and Hariyama.  Then ones that I missed were Staravia (three times) and Nidorina (figured since I had a female Nidoran I wouldn't need to waste a Pokeball on it).

I ran into Battle Girl Gerardine, she used Mienfoo and I used the move Water Pulse then it was hurt in confusion and fainted. I decided to train cut to Blaziken to get the item ball I saw, it contained the move Rock Polish.  Moving up I found an item ball at the base of some very long steps, this one had Hyper Potion.  At the top I found  a Thunder Stone hiding.  Heading towards the entrance of the cave I was challenged by Brains & Brawn Frank & Sly.  They sent out Machoke and Mr. Mime.  So I Pecked Machoke twice and used Water Pulse than Pound on Mr. Mime.

What is this?  Fletchinder is evolving aready into his last form.  What could it be?  He evolved into Talonflame, oh man does he look awesome.  Now I am outside of Reflection Cave, just waiting until I am done with this to explore it.

Join me next time as I travel through Reflection cave to reach my next destination.  Through all of the talking in the game I bet it will be Shalour City.

Don't forget to Follow, +1 and comment.
If you add me as friend I will add you, mine is 073149216227, if you add give me yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment