Friday, October 18, 2013

Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt Credit Lost

So remember how on Saturday I took down Knuckledragger and picked up the loot to get an entry into the sweepstakes.  And remember that I didn't get credit at all for doing that.  So then I sent an email and they gave me a generic answer and then I sent back another email.

Well they gave me a shift code to enter into my game.  Here is what he said.
Hi there,
Please enter this SHiFT code in-game: (Code was here)
Once it has been redeemed, reply to this ticket. From there, I can locate your account and make the required changes.
-Josh
So I realize first that no longer is Justin working on my claim  but some Josh guy is now doing it.  So maybe something would actually get done.  You know what, something did get done.
So not only do I still not have credit for taking down Knuckledragger, but now I lost my credit for taking down Boom Bewm.  
So I replied to the last email, since I never got a response anyways saying that I did what they told me to do and this is what I said.
I am confused.  Not only do I still not have credit for taking down Knuckledragger on the Loot Hunt, but now I lost credit for taking down Boom Bewm.  What is going on here?  You were supposed to give me credit for my kill, not take away another one.  It is time that you fix this for me.
Well now we will just have to wait.  Sick of playing this waiting game, but something does need to be done.  They are taking away my chances for winning the weekly prize and the grand prize.  That would be unlawful one would think.

No comments:

Post a Comment