Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day 6 of Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt

Today's target is Mister Boney Panys Guy.  This guy can be found in Tiny Tina's DLC, which I would have to say had some very hilarious moments.  He is at the very beginning on the Unassuming Docks of Little Importance.

This is going to be very short since it did not take me long at all.  So I was playing in Ultimate Vault Hunter mode and just started to walk to where he is located.  Had to take out some skeletons on the way there and then I got to where he comes out.
I actually don't even remember seeing him.  I took out my Deathtrap and worked on everything that was coming at me.  All of a sudden he was dead.  Or would it be redead?  Well anyways, I then bit the dust and spawned back.  I ran up finished the remaining skeletons and grabbed this sweet ass sniper rifle.  Oh man, I just about wet my pants seeing how powerful this one was compared to my current ones.  Only problem like the rest, it was a level higher than me.  This time I actually worked to level up so I could use it, and only problem I have is that it is a slow bullet, other than that it is the nuts.

The community challenge is to take out 150k Badass Psychos, something that I am not looking forward to.


Well see you tomorrow for Day 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment