Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 5 of Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt

Today's target is Wilhelm at the End of the Line.  Now just so you know I actually had to go back to True Vault Hunter mode for this one since I am not that far in my Ultimate one (just rescued Roland).

This will be quick and sweet.  First this I did was fast traveled to Tundra Express.  Then I just ran the whole way to the travel point for End of the Line, and took out my Deathtrap to take care of the pesky Varkid on the way there.

Once in the End of the Line I figured I stock up on all of my ammo since it is way cheaper than in Ultimate.  I then continued on my way down the line and took out any loaders that got into my way.

Then I made it down to the end where Wilhelm is.  It only took about thirty seconds before he went down and he dropped his loot.  Included in the loot was a Resource Fremington's Edge, just the weapon that I needed.

Today's community challenge is to take out 100k buzzards.  I think this is an easier goal than yesterdays by far.  So I went to the buzzard camp and shot down a few, and then I was done for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment