Sunday, October 27, 2013

My Time on Route 16

So to get to Route 16 you have to go south from Route 15 and use Strength to move a huge boulder out of the way.  I went into the building with the very tall grass and ran into a Pumkaboo and accidentally took it down.  On the roof of this building is a hidden Max Revive.  I ran into another Pumkaboo and dang, took it down again.  Looks like you can enter the South area of the Lost Hotel from here.  Behind the second cracked wall is an item ball with Dread Plate in it.  Then I ran into Punk Guy Slater with a Dunsparce, I used Peck then Steel Wing and finally Peck again.  At the end of the hall I got the move Fling.  I then went up and ran into Punk Guy Jacques with a Skuntank.  I used Fly to take him out.  Next up was Crawdaunt so I switched to Raichu and used Thunderbolt to finish this guy.  To the left was Punk Girl Cecile with two Liepards.  I used Fly on each to take them out.  Behind the cracked wall on the right was an item ball with Protector in it.  That was all that was in here, now to go back out to Route 16.  I ran into another Pumkaboo and caught it with a Quick Ball.  Just south of this building is Sky Trainer Clara with Emolga.  I used Flame Charge to take it out.  Out next was Swellow, another Flame Charge and another Pokemon down.

I then Ran through the tall grass and used Cut to move into the top field.  Up here I ran into a Phantump and caught it.  On the top is an item ball with a Rare Candy in it.  I then ran south and ran into Roller Skater Jet with a Delcatty.  So I switched to Blaziken and used Sky Uppercut.  Next up was Swanna so I switched to Raichu and used Thunderbolt to finish the fight.  Right after her was Roller Skater Olle with a Manectric, I just Used Fly and took him out.  Heading left now I ran into Pokemon Ranger Lee with Crawdaunt.  I used Peck two time to take him out.  Next up was Sandslash, so I sent out Greninja and used Water Pulse to finish the fight.  I walked the border of the grass down to the right and ran into Hex Maniac Osanna with a Pumpkaboo.  So I just used Peck to take her out.  Over there I found a Lum Berry and a hidden Big Mushroom.  Going around I ran into Pokemon Ranger Bjorn with a Sliggoo, so I used fly and took him out.  Then I made my way to some stairs and went down to be challenged by Mysterious Sisters Achlys and Eos with a Alakazam and Gardevoir.  So then I used Peck on Alakazam and Surf on both (oops took out my own Talonflame, idiot).  So Alakazam went down and then I sent out Blaziken to finish the fight.  I had Greninja use Pound and that did it.  I then used Strength to be able to move North.

Looks like in the area to the North I need a move to go up the Waterfall, so I can't go that way.  On the way to the left I then ran into Fairy Tale Girl Alice with Klefki.  I used Steel Wing and then Peck to take her out.  Next up was Mawhile and I used Flame Charge to finish the fight.  Now going all the way south there is a boulder to move and an item ball with Fist Plate inside.  Next to that is a hidden Rare Candy.  Then I made my way into the Fish Shack, in here I got the Super Rod, what a deal.  Then I went out onto the docks and bypassed all the fishers to finder an item ball with a Dive Ball in it.  On the way back across first up was Fisherman Finn with two Basculin's.  I used Peck on each one to take them out.  Next up was Fisherman Wade with Poliwhirl.  I had to use Peck two times to take him out.  Next up was another Poliwhirl, then I switched to Raichu and used Thunderbolt to finish the fight.  Then I met Fisherman Seward with a Whiscash.  I used Quick Attack a few times to finally take him out.  Right to the left of him was a hidden Repel.  I then cast the line with the Super Rod and caught a Basculin, I already have one of those with the Good Rod, what the heck.  Before I flew back to the town I figured I would head up to an area I was sure I did not travel yet (on top close to the water fall).  There I was challenged by Sky Trainer Gavin with a Chimecho, I used Steel Wing then Peck to take him out.  Next up was Vibrava, since Talonflame was asleep Vibrava was able to used Rock Slide and take me out.  What a Jerk.

Next up is Route 17.  Join me next time as I travel this perilous route.  What shall I encounter?

Don't forget to Follow, +1 and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment