Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My Want List 3

Next month has a lot of games that I want.  The one game that I am looking forward to the most is The Legend of Zelda and Link Between Worlds.

I have been following this game ever since I first heard about it and I have been trying to get as much info as I can on it.  In this game you play in the same world as A Link to the Past, one of the top Zelda games.  It takes place after the last game and not everything is the same.

From the last preview that I saw of this game it looks like that something bad is happening in a different world, something that requires the help of Link.  This story is most likely going to be very good, since it seems like all Zelda games do have a good story.

It is strange, I never was a huge fan of TLOZ series as a kid, heck the first game I ever played wasn't until Ocarina of Time.  It wasn't until recently that I started to get into these games and I had a blast with every single one.  Some of them have harder puzzles than the rest (to get further into the game) and some are very easy.  If I remember A Link to the Past was just right with the difficulty and I only got stumped a few times.  So if this game is anything like that it should be just perfect.

They are trying something new with this game where you have to option to complete the dungeons in any order that you please, you just have to go to this certain guy and pick your item that you would need in order to solve the puzzles in that dungeon.  I am not sure if eventually you will be able to have all of the items, but right now all I know is that you would have to return one to get another.

And this is one game that I Want.

No comments:

Post a Comment