Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day 19 of Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt

Um... Okay I do not remember this guy at all.  Today's target is Woundspike at Ardorton Station.  You will find him in Sir Hammerlock's DLC (which is probably why he does not seem familiar).  So I had to play on Normal Mode to take it out.  So I fast traveled to Ardorton Station and made my way towards the point where this thing awaits.  On the way I took out some Scillions, and some Savages just to build up my stacks.  Then I made it to this guy.  I think I remember when I first played this that I was wondering what in the hell it was cause I got freaked out.  I took it out with a few shots and started to take out the Borrocks.  I picked up my Twister and moved on.

Today's community goal is to take out 20K Torgue Thrashers.  This guy will have to be found in Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage.

Update:  Been back and forth with gearbox and once again they passed my request onto the engineers where they should fix it.  This time I did send a few more things including my email signed into shift, my stats page link what I was missing and my state.

No comments:

Post a Comment