Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Two Hours of Pokemon Today

So today I played for a whole two hours but did not progress at all.  Why you may ask, because all I did was run around in areas that I already ran around to run into wild Pokemon so I could catch some more and work on leveling up.  It was actually really sweet.  I used wonder trade and got two Tyrunt's, a Froakie and a Torchic.  I was going to try and trade them up for other starters or other Pokemon that would not be possible to start, but I was unable to search for them yet.  After running around for a while I started up some Super Training on my Sligoo, since I notice when battling with him that he was absorbing some attacks and it was raising its attack power.  After I finished doing a round of that and doing as much as I can with him I flew to the tree farm and started to pick all of my berries.  I showed the scientists some of the mutated berries and went to planting.  I made some Rich Mulch and some Boost Mulch and planted all of my berries that I had little of.

After all of this I flew to Lumiose City (North part) and ran to the Cafe.  I am now waiting outside of it and waiting to go inside to see what I can find out.

What will I find out tomorrow?  Make sure you come by to find out.
Don't forget to +1, follow and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment