Sunday, October 13, 2013

Starting Pokemon Y Tomorrow Afternoon

Tomorrow is the day that I start my adventure.  This adventure will take me through the region of Kalos.  That's right I am talking about the new Pokemon game.  I happened to purchase the Y version, because I liked the giant flying Pokemon more than the deer one when I preordered the game.

Now like all previous entries in the series, I like to start out with the water starter.  Don't know why, I just do.  So day one will be starting with Froakie.  I wonder if I will have the same joy and excitement that I had with Pokemon Blue and watching my Squirtle grow and evolve into Wartortle and then Blastoise.  I remember running to my brother and having him watch the evolution of each one with me.

Each day I will write and recap my experience and hopefully, if I can take good enough pictures with my phone, I will post some photos too.

Don't forget to follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment