Saturday, October 26, 2013

Touring the Poke Ball Factory

First things first after the gym battle I shall go to the Pokecenter and then I will head to the Poke Ball Factory.  Sitting by the gate are Shauna and Trevor, for some reason they are not being admitted into the building (gee I wonder why).  Shauna is certain the guy will let them in so she goes running off screen.  Then Serena and Tierno show up, saying they were supposed to meet here too.  What is happening?  Someone is screaming.  It is the other two being chased down by the guard.  After they run by us Serena suggests we see what is going down now that the guard has left his post.

Before I head in I shall check and see what is to the left and right.  I found an item ball in the left maze towards the bottom with Max Ether.  My dowsing rods seem to be picking some things up.  In the top area I found a Burn Heal and in the far bottom area I got a Poke Ball.  In the right maze there is a Hyper Potion in the top area and an item ball in the middle with a Max Revive.

Now I shall head in.  First greeting of the day by a Team Flare Grunt (man they are sure creative on their names).  Since they are not offering tours instead of turning me around to leave they think it is alright to just battle me.  I will show them.  What is this Serena takes the battle from me?  So I have the option to go up onto a conveyor belt, or on a walkway.  I will see if I can go past the Grunt on the walkway.  Nope he moves up before I can get passed him.  So this Grunt challenges me with a Toxicroak, I tried out Thunderbolt and it worked out perfectly to take him out.
So onto the conveyor where it bring me to the left with another Grunt.  This one sent out a Mightyena, so I tested Thunderbolt on him and took him out.  Next up was Golbat, I tried Discharge and down he went.  I went around him to see if there was anything behind him, and there was an item ball with a Quick Ball in it.  Back on the conveyor to head to the upper section.  I ran to the right an down to find an item ball with a Metal Coat.  I then decided to see what would happen if I talked to that Grunt blocking the passage.  She says "Don't worry, be happy" and challenges me.  First up was Scraggy, I used Quick Attack and then Thunderbolt, just is case.  Next up was Mightyena and Thunderbolt did the job.  Alright back onto the conveyor to bring me to the south east corner of the building.  I worked my way back around on the main floor to find an item ball with a Timer Ball in it.  Interesting, if you go up and all the way left then down there is a computer that you can use to switch the direction of the conveyor.  Just north of here is a break room and someone rested me and my Pokemon up.  To the right is another Grunt with a Swalot, so I used Thunder to take it out.  So now I am stuck, no wait, I can switch the direction of the conveyor.  So I switched it and jumped on to move to the base of the stairs inside by where that Grunt was that I challenged.
Then I ran up both flights of stairs and into the office.  Team Flare is trying to get the boss man to work for them.  What they are going to blow the place up, not if I can help it.  The President is begging for my help, I guess I shall do what is expected of me.  So Team Flare Admin challenges me with a Scraggy.  I used Thunder to take it out.  Next up was Houndoom, so I switched to Greninja and used Water Pulse to take her out.  After I take him out the two scientists were going to take me on, then Serena showed up and helped out with a two-on-two battle.  So Celosia and Bryony are there names, and they have Manectric and Liepard.  My Raichu came out and her Meowstic.  First up was trying to use Thunder but Manectric has a Lightning Rod ability which make all of my electric attacks worthless.  So I switched Raichu out for Blaziken.  Meowstic was eventually taken out and replaced with Chesnaught.  I Mega Evolved and used Double Kick on Manectric to take her out.  Last up was Liepard, I used Peck and called it good.
What a pair of goons.  Alright I am being rewarded with a Master Ball or a Big Nugget, of course I am going to go with the Master Ball.  Oh hey, as a bonus I get the Big Nugget as well.  What was Team Flare trying to accomplish by taking all of the balls?
After all of this trouble the rest of my friends show up and asked if they could look around now.  Now it sounds like everyone wants to head to Dendemille Town.  As soon as I exited the Factory I received a Holoclip with a special bulletin, nothing new there, just about the Factory being attacked and it not having any effect on sales.  Now I am waiting to continue of Route 15.  Join me next time as I make my way to Dendemille Town.
Don't forget to +1, comment and follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment