Sunday, October 13, 2013

Started the Borderlands 2 Loothunt yesterday

So yesterday afternoon I played some Borderlands 2.  I had registered to take part of the $100k loot hunt that they have going on.  I first went to the website to figure out who, or what, I needed to take out.  So Knuckledragger was the days target, didn't seem too bad.

Once I got to Windshear Waste I went to the location where this beast of a Bullymong is.  (by the way the first attempt must have been on normal because he was only on level 3 or something like that)  I took out my pistol, as I use pistols with Gaige, and took him out in one shot.  Then I proceeded to where all of the loot was and did not find the pistol Gwen's Head.  So I exited the game, went up a difficulty and tried again.  It was still fairly easy to take him down and after he exploded he did not even drop one piece of loot.  I again exited and raised the difficulty and tried again.  Immediately Knuckledragger jumped up to me and knocked all of my shields off.  I took out my pistol that has slag and shot him a few times to get him slagged up and sent my Deathtrap at him.  Then it was only a matter of seconds before he went down.  Still nothing, no money, no gun.  I exited and went back in, did the same thing and finally he dropped the weapon.  I picked it up and continued to play, the weapon was somewhat worse than the ones currently in my arsenal, taking out a few Badass Marauders to help out the community goal.

Alright, so I felt like I did goo, playing some Borderlands again and entering myself to win prizes.  I went onto the website to see my stats.  Scrolling down to see where the target was I saw the words "not killed" under the status.  Ok, so maybe it takes a while.  And after reading a few things I found out it may take a few hours for it to show up.  Now it is a day later and it is still showing "not killed" as the status.  I contacted Gearbox about this and they will be getting back to me within 24-48 hours.  I will continue to play for the next challenge and hopefully something will happen during that one.  And hopefully all of the will be cleared up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment